PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wataniya Update
Thread: Wataniya Update
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2009, 10:56
muppet in the sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello All

Quote from crazyduck: "Muppett i think that you know much more than we know from the inside of the airline..........I think that you are much more inside the airline than you want us to believe "

Yes crazyduck, I own the airline, it was my high school science project that has now gone live from daddy's cash!! After a few large bottles of tequilla and a pound of crystal meth, while sitting down in piss pouring rain Glastonbury on what I hope was mud but didn't smell like it....This was how Wataniya was born....

No crazyduck, I just use educated guesses and from experience, like most pilots do in an emergency , anyway Napoloean was from what I heard from friends of mine who now work in Jazeera Airways...

I don't know management of Wataniya, nor do I really care to be honest, As I believe in the chocks off chocks on principle, where I do my job, go home and enjoy life. Like you do mate!

By the way if peace does break out with Wataniya and Jazeera Airways pilots, remember where it all started!!! Nobel Peace Prize for me.... Better start on my acceptance speech