PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2009, 04:54
Ion-athan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just to make things clear so we can continiue to what we were saying. My comment below is a "continiuing" message to Panama Jack posting the symbol of Anarchy. Concerning the religion part I did not insult anyone and you can see it from below. All I said is that a lot of people can't say why the Shiia flags are black and sometimes even the Shiia do not know. I don't see were is the religious insult.

Panama I think that this symbol it's unknown to this region or it does not mean a think to most of the locals.
If you ask them why the Shiaa flags are black colour aparently they will tell you that it's for moorning or maybe they will tell you that this is the shiaa colour. That goes for both shiaa and souni.
Continiuing on our normal conversation
I never said that the management was not corrupted. When the fish goes rotten it's start smelling from the head if you know what I mean.
We are already saying that our new CEO is corrupted just being only 4 months in Bahrain. He just announced the plan and everybody came up with his/her idea and the CEO's plan it's worthless. Give sometime to the guy then we can start shouting and protesting.
All I am saying is that we must a wait a little longer. Try to see things optimistic. An Airman or an Aviator is not only the pilot who flies the Big Bird.
Once again I am sorry if my above comment was missunderstood.
Respect to Rescuer that even though he missunderstood me he was a Gentleman
As for you STAFF I will not drop down to your level but I can assure one day I will go to hell but at least I will know why I am there.

Last edited by Ion-athan; 30th Nov 2009 at 05:13.