PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2009, 22:01
RESCUER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Mangemant Corruption

DEAR STAFF AND Ion-athan,

gOOD MORNING

I totally agree with STAFF about the corruption of GF mangement as from experience we could see that staff who leave GF ,they are very successful everywhere but in GF not,this is a logic notion that the core problem in GF co. is the managerial corruption and missmagement nothing else.

But I disagree with Ion-athan with full respect,that we do not have to mingle religions and cults of different people in the world in trying to examplify it for any issue as on what basis you did link the shii religion with a symbole shown unless you have some backwards mentalities that drive you off the road always.By any means,you do not have right to speak about sinii or shii as we will let others to speak about trinity and jewish people,budism....that would not help anyhow except creat some of burden in hearts for nothing except more heatred.

You might some rights when you mentioned that you have more loyalty to the country of STAFF,thanks for this feeling of being a mercinary in a country and you love it more than their people which shows how loyal and faithful you are.I believe that most of foreingers in Bahrain love Bahrain even more than their homes for one reason,what you might have it in such generous country ,you would not dream of it in your life in any other country in the world and this is to my knowlegde because of a political situation that let the people of this kingdom are living in an exceptional situation as they are treated less than the expat and what might let you and any other gentl people love and belong to the country of Bahrain more.
I do not mean to be tough as much as I am trying to share my poin of views as a reader,observer,and fair person to you and to all people in this universe without discrimination at all.
wish you a lovely time.