PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United GRU-ORD Divert to MIA to Offload Purser
Old 29th Nov 2009, 16:15
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
According to BoF, it is (a) 'Captain breaking down'. How very, very strange they were apparently content to continue 'one more flight!' . Whether it be to get home or to get to a lovely destination they were going to spend a week at makes no difference. They don't understand they endorsed his command and leadership. So suddenly at ORD, he's 'unfit to be a captain' according to this lot. I have to say I if I was an airline chief executive, I would have been sacking this crew wholesale! They provoked a man in apparently a mental state and tipped him over the edge, intentionally? They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves, and the exultation and glee telling us 'he's gone'- unbelievable. So he was unpopular. They are proud they got him out! It would actually be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Scimitar, I have actually been working hard and dealing with family crisis. After the jokers on the Aer Lingus thread, I have to say things are settling and normal service will be resumed. Who's next to get eaten?