PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Air Maroc Express (RAME) Merged 2012
Old 29th Nov 2009, 15:41
atrrightseater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shame on you

Hey Emir, shame on you man. You are talking sh** of your previous coleagues. So you think you are the big shot huh!!! Get real man. you are as guilty as anyone else. For someone to be appreciated as a "Good" pilot that person has to be skillfull and a good person, and believe me, you might be skillfull, but as a person I can now tell you are worth nothing. So your flying is flawless, never had an incident, you are an angel man.

I cannot believe you write with such hatred against your previous mates after you have called them to show your respect and desire to join RAME. Such a hipocrite, why would you wanna join a shi***y airline after what you have written in here. You are outta your mind, or you might just be simply stupid.

At RAME they also have computers and internet you ignorant jerk, how do you think they found out all about you and your smart posts at the same time you were begging for a job there. Player, you dindnīt played it safe, thatīs why you are OUT!!!!!!!!

I am sure that you are simply dissapointed with the decision you took of staying with Regional and not joinning RAME at the precise moment, because believe me, at RAME there is no place for you man, there might be opennings, but none for you you piece of worthless scum. Am I being aggressive here or what??? Sorry man, but the truth is a b*tch.

How can you talk about the chief pilot, about the operation, the administration, etc..... if what you know is sh*t. Do you know the chief pilot??? I know you have only talked to him over the phone, but have you met him?? Have you flown the RAME 72īs, I think not and will never happen, so how can you say such stuff. Please leave this issues to people who are really inside the operation and you can concentrate to your Regional stuff. If what you are posting is not true, just shut the fu*k up

Well, happy flying, enjoy your life and PLEASE be more loyal to your actions.

NOTE: For the rest of the bloggers reading this thread, I am not justifying RAMEīs actions, there are a lot of problems, but as long as the money keeps coming I simply give a sh*t about stupid issues like uniforms. Just stick to your MANEX and thats it, so far it has worked for me.