PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2009, 10:48
hptcc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A personal vendeta??

Dear Ex-Terminator, I have had a good look through the previous pages in this thread and it now seems painfully obvious to me that your vendeta is against the top management of the company and the only you can get them back is by attacking the company in which ever way you can. OK so what if PJ did get their AOC by way of the 'wasta', so what, who cares. I have worked around the world and I have seen AOC's granted to Operators because of bribes, because of friends who are in high places, because the applicant shaggeg the decision maker in the relevant CAA. This is no different than having the 'wasta'. Now on your heartfelt subject of maintenance - it is inherant in the Coperate Jet industry worldwide for maintenance practices and procedures to be stretched to the limits. The fact is that PJ do indeed send their aircraft to very very reputable maintenance providers in Europe (UK, Germany, France etc etc) for their scheduled checks. If any kind of one-off approval is required than the local authorities have been more than helpful, not because of the 'wasta' as you like to believe but because they (the authorities) are genuinelly trying to help us. From what I can gather you do seem to be a bitter, disgrunteled employee who either has a current problem with the top management or once did.