PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2009, 10:02
jpthomas72

That never seems to bother FR Launch a route, drop a route as is the case at BHX! At least BE don't just open up routes willy nilly then bin them without any regard for their passengers.
Yes, you can't repeat this often enough ! FR at BHX is a disgrace, they check if a route is <70% full and then it's choped. NRN was vaguely higher than HHN, so they chop HHN. On my last HHN flight, we had many business people (Saarland, Luxembourg), it had clear potential. Clever passengers could also nicely combine one-ways with FlyBE's FRA for example. I can tell you the new Germanwings MAN-CGN was packed, this was surely also due to FR's big mess-up at BHX and MAN. FlyBE is getting good money from me again now, as they have the only afternoon BHX-FRA (The LH evening flight is too late to travel a bit further from FRA). Pity though they use the Q400 for this, I'd prefer a jet engine, but sure, not enough people to justify the E195. BTW, the route I really hope FlyBE would try is BHX-TXL/BER, but I know, dream on...