PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United GRU-ORD Divert to MIA to Offload Purser
Old 29th Nov 2009, 00:11
cessnapuppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

[quote=Does he have my respect because he wears a uniform and sits in the left seat??? Hell no!!! Hasn't and NEVER will earn it. OK...for all of you "know it all's, I'm the captain and what I say is law..." hate to break it to you, you're human like the rest of us[/quote]

Wow. Is every venue and moment in life to be some great parliament democracy demanding a vote or some kind of communal mob consensus?

If I am a passenger on an aircraft, YOU are immediately afforded some respect SOLELY DUE TO YOUR UNIFORM and the fact that United put you in the position that you have! I do this and provide this respect immediately and not at the end of several flights where I judge your mettle and decide that you are worthy.

It is obvious, despite your posting of what may or may not be 'inside information' that you are not flight crew at United or ANY AIRLINE nor even a passenger on that particular flight!

In fact, If you exhibit the same 'vibe' in person as you do in your posts, I am really doubtful you would have made it past screening!

(arent you on a 'dont fly list' somewhere?? )