PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United GRU-ORD Divert to MIA to Offload Purser
Old 28th Nov 2009, 23:18
based on facts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you people THAT dense??? The "Pretty" comment is nothing more than pure, unadulterated sacrcasm for the tight ass men who spout so many opinions without the FACTS... Call me whatever you wish...like I care??? I do , however; KNOW what happened...you don't. I enjoyed sharing the FACTS but you chose to take what you wanted and add your two cents so it made sense to you. The whole problem with this pilot is,...what he did DOESN'T make sense...that's why FAA is going after him with everything they have. Is it THAT hard for ANY of you to believe that one of your own actually used poor judgement? It's that kind of thinking that makes some of you dangerous. If ANY of you say, "I've never used poor judgement" it either makes you a fool or dangerous or a dangerous fool. It's unfortunate but EVERYONE at some point screws up...face it. If you recall 2 Northwest Pilots screwed up...they were so busy on personal issues, they forgot to land!! Now, are you going to argue, speculate and defend that captain and co-pilot??? Geeze...sounds like the captain MADE A MISTAKE.... Does he have my respect because he wears a uniform and sits in the left seat??? Hell no!!! Hasn't and NEVER will earn it. OK...for all of you "know it all's, I'm the captain and what I say is law..." hate to break it to you, you're human like the rest of us.