PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United GRU-ORD Divert to MIA to Offload Purser
Old 28th Nov 2009, 03:21
based on facts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, here it is, almost into December 2009 and the captain in question in this thread of July 2009, has never been returned to flying for United Airlines (and never will ) yet this Purser that many of you were so sure had caused a problem is flying to her hearts content. She has had and continues to have all of her crews support...especially the cockpit. So for those of you who posess the "know it all attitudes, as an authority on the situation or claim you were there," can all start removing your foot from your mouths. The facts speak the truth...you on the other hand were/are only making suppositions and, you are and were wrong, regardless of what you have posted or I'm sure will post. The purser will continue to enjoy her holidays while the captain will be on the unemployment line...as he should be. What really boggles the mind, is that, those aforementioned, just can't grasp that this captain was grossly flawed in his actions....yes, I said it...a captain was wrong...oh my God...any of you having chest pain? It's a new world out there guys. Captains aren't given respect just because they are a "captain." They have to earn it...the "left seat" doesn't guarantee it any longer, just as someone who is a physician doesn't automatically have respect. They too, must earn respect over time. Many people have important jobs and they have to earn respect everyday. Ya know, I'd think some of you must become frightfully tired with the effort of, not only putting yourself so high on your pedestal but keeping yourself there.