PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United GRU-ORD Divert to MIA to Offload Purser
Old 29th Jul 2009, 20:29
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MU3001A
Hardly, we have just begun to peel back the 1st layers of this intriguing story.
No! You haven't peeled back any layers of anything, other than hearsay and rumour. You have achieved nothing, but continue to chase your tail in the same old circle!

Originally Posted by MU3001A
I'm not saying that UAL necessarily did anything wrong, but I would want to know more about the incident and the process they followed in making the decision, always assuming they did have input to the decision to continue the flight and I'm sure the regulatory authorities will feel the same way.
I'm sure UAL will be glad to hear that, in your opinion, they didn't necessarily do anything wrong. Luckily for both them and any relevant authorities, your opinion and what you would like to know has absolutely no bearing on anything.

As has been said many, many times by previous posters, the results of the investigation into this situation will probably never be made public. This is an internal affair. You could go on forever, debating the rights and wrongs, but without any verified facts from an officially recognised source, what is the point?

Jsl

P.S. Sorry for intruding...I really tried to stay quiet, honest I did. I'll head off now, back to where I belong...