PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United GRU-ORD Divert to MIA to Offload Purser
Old 26th Jul 2009, 02:11
DownIn3Green
Person Of Interest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

OK...I backed it up after my last 2 posts...

2 Posters do not claim to be pilots (on their public profile)

RGBROCKHEAD1 or whatever...combat (and kudos to you sir if they are deserved) have nothing to do with "airline flying".

Command in combat is totally different from Command of a commercial jet...You case and opinion is closed...IMHO...

MU1002345A put all the numbers you want to up in your handle...
Your profile doesn't agree with your grammar... i.e.-you claim to be from the US, yet you refer to the CAPTAIN as the "Skipper"...

Grow up child...

And DANI....Please don't keep picking on 411A...I've supported him before, and will do again re: this thread....he may not always have an opinion that is popular, but read my previous posts...without 411A and many more like him you all would be driving Yellow Cabs in NYC...if you could get a license....

BTW...Do any of y'all actually know what a license is and if so....do anyone one of y'alls have one???

If I did "scab" as you seem to think, 1. that's my business...2. I find it very interesting that this thread has more "posters/members" that are either "probationary" or registered within the last 2 months than any other in recent memory....All UAL ALPO guys stand up and be counted, as well as "wanna-bees" who joined during the Air France thread...