PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United GRU-ORD Divert to MIA to Offload Purser
Old 25th Jul 2009, 22:43
Dani

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rainboe, don't you think that you're not very balanced when you say in every post that all arguments against the UAL captain are unsubstantiated, while every little argument supporting him you state as truth?

I think we have some very strong signs - if not evidence - that most probably the captain it up greatly. It's like in every evidence trial (not court martial): If we don't find the smoking gun, we stick to the most probable order of events. It also doesn't help if you ridicule some witnesses, even if they are angry. (Of course they are!) You wouldn't make a great judge.

It's like in every other thread about incidents and accidents where we crossed our swords: Put back your sword and take Occam's razor, and you will find the solution. It's pretty sure that the captain was to blame.

If you still cannot agree (I guess it's your nature), I gladly agree on a bet about every sum or good you want. But I won in the THY/AMS thread, in the Hudson case and surely in the AF thread. Why? Occam's razor is a sharp tool!

btw it's useless to attack me. Just accept the bet or not, then we can pause until the facts are here.

Until then,
Dani