PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malpractices in WPC - RT EXAM
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2009, 06:30
silent_scream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ ssietbunny

I agree with you there is a lot to learn through the WPC Syllabus, and also I am happy your hard work paid. But the fact still remains that a 10 - 20 % passing rate is something fishy.

There is no particular explanation of the Syllabus for the Transmission and the Viva. The exam is more like, "Lets see how these Pilots pass it".

@tangowithtushar,

What the BSF Pilot said is true. But it is in our interest to change this particular process.

@nikaviator,

Thanks for your suggestion. That does seem like what is required as a temporary fix. But what I am aiming at is the Indian RTR exam and the associated problems.
My Ego is too big to accept defeat by the intolerable Babu's.

@superflyTNT,

Yes there are a lot of Ex-Airforce Airplane and Helicopter Pilots. And there are a lot of Air India and other Airline Captains who are flying International Routes, Not since yesterday, but as you said, for 25+ years. Ans I agree that not all of them are impeccable as far as their Radio is concern, but they are flying and will continue to fly safely even if WPC failed them in the Part 1 exam.

What bothers me is, instead of we being by the thousands, we face this atrocity and also pay money for it.

And so in the whole process of Bureaucracy and False Indian treachery, the importance of the Exam is lost.

Fly Safe.
Silent