PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malpractices in WPC - RT EXAM
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2009, 04:31
SuperflyTNT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whoever this guy Mahesh is, had been smart enough to talk about this after his brother has got through the exam. But atleast he's feeling guilty about the whole situation.

About WPC, when i attended exams over there, I've seen guys with 25+ years of experience (he was an ATLP from Pawan Hans) and various other ex-Air Force guys failing their part 1 !!!! Does this only mean that for the last 25 years or so they've been flying with all the wrong possible radio calls? Thanks to the above posts, whatever little we know about the WPC is being brought out, not like this is going to stop Mr. Jose or whose so ever's business but atleast the people sitting for the exam don't have to break their heads and feel like crap if they don't get through.

I've heard from friends that they were openely asked to pay up Rs.40000 as soon as they sat down for their part 1 over the microphone. In case you don't pay, it's obvious he's not going to let you through the exam since he's not going to gain anything off this.