PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shenzhen Airlines
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2009, 23:04
snk596

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What you see is not always what you get!

I completely agree with Eddie Shoe string. That's what I heard about Wasinc and they gave a positive reply when I called them to inquire about the interview. Very organized! GO FOR IT MAN!

HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE THE SAME TO SAY AFTER A FEW MONTHS INTO THE CONTRACT. ITS CHINA AND don't forget Wasinc's office is also in Shenzen. If they base you in Chengdu, I wonder if you get the same treatment. read earlier threads, its all smoke and mirrors. Four guys have already experienced non payment and left. thats why Shenzen needs 100 pilots because of the turn overs.

I have done my research thoroughly and before I go for any interview, I would like to see the contract. This 100 pilot ordeal is just to attract guys like us because we are expendable. They don't have to pay us and there is not a thing we can do about it. I don't see myself getting an attorney and fighting the battle. If XYZ is our representative then whom are they really representing? Us or the airline? The truth is bitter, they know the inside story, its all politics. Why is there only one agency for Shenzen and reputated Rishworth, DPI, PARC, Sigmar, etc are not representing Shenzen. They should back away from such an airline. If they stop sending pilots to an airline then we start getting paid on time. Its taking away candy from a child so that he learns. But thats not happening. Shenzen was here in USA and I was at the seminar. not once those guys mentioned about late payment which is going on a regular bases. You can't have AN EXCUSE WE ARE AT THE AIRLINES MERCY. THATS HORSE
GUYS! Before you sign up for the interview and get hopes up, ask to see the contract. YES! before going for the interview or at least ask the details. I am not aiming at any particular agency. If they are happy to show you and at least email you details then you know this is one of the right agencies.
I called up an agency for Korean 744. You can only make 3 attempts for the interview dates with Korean. The agency told me you can choose another agency to apply for the interview after. I knew right then this agency has nothing to hide, because they are advising me that I can still apply for the selection process with their competitors after my 3 attempts with them. I am talking about selection process for INTERVIEW. This is whom we want as our rep.