PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 28th Nov 2009, 13:05
Brindabella24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OMG! I got a call from V Australia on Wednesday and had a phone interview! It was so unexpected! I registered my interest with so many airlines so long ago and was really expecting to wait years and years, but then I get a call from V Australia!

The phone interview was very on the spot with some tough questions, but I don't think I did terribly. They told me to keep checking my email and I'd probably hear by the end of the week if I got through to the next stage. Allllll of Friday I was checking my email constantly, but didn't hear anything I'm hoping I will on Monday. Even if it is just a rejection - I just want to know either way. She didn't say 'you WILL find out on Friday', so maybe I will hear on Monday or Tuesday whether I made it through. They would send you an email right, even if it was just a 'thanks but no thanks' email? They'd be courteous enough to let you know right?

I thought it pretty positive that they called me at all so I was pretty stoked. They must've liked my application at least a little bit! I am hoping against hope that I get through to the next stage! I would die for this job!

Anyone else get calls lately?