PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus to Leave Dublin Forever.
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2009, 11:55
Wacked

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your tiny gathering of underperforming stock is akin to the sound a dwarf makes when farting into a Typhoon. Well intended strenuous effort, funny from a distance, but hardly memorable.
Leo, you made my morning. I have tears from laughing. You are incredibly elequent and right in so many ways. But isin't that the trait of the great liar, to be able to tell you a lie with just the right amount of truth that you believe. O'Leary has been doing it for years with the skill that has me convinced he must be the Devil himself. Who can forget the "Pilots only work 18 hours a week" comment.

So if Olearys the Devil, I guess that makes you a sort of Beelzebub, or lesser Devil. Whispering convincingly in the ears of the greedy and weak.

But you are right about Ialpa, they are misguided and ineffectual. The pilots of Aer Lingus need to wake up and smell the stale coffee served in the dole office.

The problem is that the top 10% of Aer Lingus pilots and cabin crew don't give a **** if they lose thier jobs and they don't give a **** about the co-pilots at the beginning of thier career. As long as they get their cushy pension. They are the ones with the most to lose from a paycut and the least to lose from the Company going under, as long as the pension fund is ok. And they pull the strings in IALPA.

What Aer Lingus really needs to do is try something different and stop copying Ryans every move. DO SOMETHING ORIGIONAL!!!!!!.

One last rant...Leo, you are an endless source of entertainment and have nearly had me convinced on occasions. Then I Blink and shake my head when I realise that while you are stroking my ego and greed, you are sliding a blade in my back. **** off back to hell and take your cloven hoved father Oleary with you. Life is about people, not JUST profit.

Last edited by Wacked; 28th Nov 2009 at 12:07.