PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sydney Flight Training Centre
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2009, 04:40
D B Cooper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, GA 715 ... I don't think there was any heroics involved in that story, more like your "or something" catagory. That would be going on your assunption that the two ARE related.
I'm thinking back on that story, now....gee - it was a long time ago, and you'd think everyone would have forgotten by now.. ...but I seem to recall there were a lot of people who paid upfront... ah.. for something that (somehow) didn't happen. And, then I think there were a lot of angry people... hmmm.
You will be correct if you have assumed that because I was reading newspapers in 1985, that I am of, errr, advancing years. So my thoughts are turning my retirement, and I was thinking of moving to a nice quiet little out of the way place somewhere - maybe along the Murray River someplace.... Tocumwal looks nice, I will certainly be going down there to have a reeeeeaallly good look around. GA 715, I've read some of your other posts, and you seem like a bright young thing. Do you know anything about Tocumwal?
Oh gosh! Look at that thread drift, that's what happens when you get old, he, he, he, what does Tocumwal have to do with this thread? Time for my nap.