PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Validation Pilots put Icelandair and Jar pilots out work
Old 27th Nov 2009, 23:08
747JJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Conflict

The validation conditions where quite clearly explained in the post above. The SBA crews are quite within legal bounds and entiteled to be issued a validation if the LCAA so chooses as long as the validation conditions such as lease of aircraft are met.

I will apply CRM to this: You gents need to have a good look at whats being showelled here, it is an incomprihesnive amout of sh.ait really.

There is a clear conflict here. Seems that there are both substansive and personalised agendas at work.

For Rafael, Paco et al. It is quite useless to throw the garbage around here and turn a substansive gripe you have into a shouting match on an anonymous bulletin board. If you have a valid professional complaint against certain fleet chief 767, take it up with the service provider, Smartlynx and at the end Loftleidir and Iceland Air group.
You are turning your issue into a personalised problem, where the english word is that you have an axe to grind with the individual. Regardless how right you are, you are doing yourself a great disservice and eroding your credibility.

Others involved in this buhaahaa. I recommend having a good look before getting involved and throwing one's money on the horse being flogged. PDM767. I agree. I have flown with the individual in question. No complaints there on his cockpit skills. But regardless how you look at it, being a good pilot and a good manager and a leader are totally different matters alltogether. I certainly do not want to get started on that subject. I have tried to remain objective and present my arguments without getting emotionally involved.