PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wataniya Update
Thread: Wataniya Update
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2009, 20:16
muppet in the sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there Max,

Just a few points on your previous post....

With all due respect, its very hard to convince us of your statements about Wataniya considering that your are not an employee of the company.

Like you said, Kuwait is a very small country, and as a result it has, how we say a very SOCIALABLE pilot scene.... Where gossip is king, as thats the only thing pilots do the in the cockpit, other than flying of course ....

I'm sure you are a very intelligent person, reading from your posts show that... You must have heard of the chinese whispers theory, where a story is passed down from one person to the next and the story is changed after each person has spiced things to make it seem more interesting....

Taking that into account, most statements that pilots make I usually take with a pinch of salt especially if the pilot is talking about another airline that he/she was never in....

Also this statement about Europeans Vs Americans Vs Arabs Vs Aliens etc.... I think it has no foundation, as the locals will always win, and if the foreign pilots think otherwise, then they extremely naive and stupid to say the least.... I do hope that we don't have people like that are flying planes ....

In terms of stability..... I don't know about Wataniya's internal stability...... But I do agree with you that Jazeera is very stable, as a dictatorship always brings stability in a shape of a mini napolean as some my friends who are flying with Jazeera Airways say..... See Max never take things without a pinch of salt mate

Fly safe Max!!!