PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wataniya Update
Thread: Wataniya Update
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2009, 19:39
MAXMEDLO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know for a fact that this was the case ( getting along ) in WTN at the beginning, but apparently some of the pilots there way in the start, especially the expats, and expats here meaning Americans, a Canadian and an Australian-he’s the one responsible for the aforementioned pilots having a job in WTN to start with since he WAS the training manager, and in the process he bended numerous restrictions for recruiting credentials and accepted most of the above mentioned pilots while they were way below WTN minimums and requirements, he was later sacked from training and eventually resigned and left - sensed that some how they are better then the rest of the Kuwaiti/European /Arab pilot group, especially when their loyalty at that stage was for the training manager for the reasons stated.

Therefore, the Kuwaiti/European/Arab pilot mix had to retaliate big time, resulting in inner cracks in the pilot group that still remain and grow, its too late for that crack to heel, and its getting bigger as my sources say, I also know it’s a matter of time and a major in-house cleaning will take place, once they have a minor surplus of pilots, lots of the existing expat crew ( look for expat definition above) will be looking for jobs, bummer guys,but what goes around comes around, aint life a bi*ch.

In case your wondering why I’m so interested in WTN is that we at JZR have been waiting and seeing where this crap is leading since a couple of us want to join WTN, and as it seems they’re not as internally stable as I’d personally prefer.

Also before any one starts barking about facts and rumors and such, Kuwait is a VERY VERY small country, once you’re here for some time you can always know what’s happening in most companies since most pilots know each other.