PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - South African ATC
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2009, 19:25
CuitoCuanavale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The same theme seems to be repeated in pretty much all postings on this thread that being the existence of a huge question mark over management, in general, but primarily executive as that is normally where the lead is taken from. Not altogether watershed in any corporate environment, but since holistically the technical service delivery is (unless of course that has altered, which would be somewhat revealing) the core business of ATNS, it is cause for grave concern. That and the fact that the same issues resurface year after year in a virtual “Dog Day Afternoon” scenario.

In any event, most every controller that has at some stage worked in South Africa (be it DCA era or ATNS era or both), has great empathy for what is transpiring, especially as the shadow of SWC ’10 looms larger. It is also encouraging to note the positive support and grasp of events that controllers who seem never to have worked in SA, have on what current controllers there are enduring.

Late 1976 I am somewhat surprised at your swipe at me as if anything, I was illustrating resolute support for all controllers there and in no way intimated to the contrary. I think you need to re-visit my post….carefully.