PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2009, 09:29
SELF SERVICE C/IN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'Must say all the Belfast staff are always extremely helpful but are clearly restricted by decisions taken out of their hands.'

I couldn't agree more with EGAC is better, because most of us at Belfast,ground staff and cabin crew, do go out of our way to provide a good customer service, which was drilled into us when we first joined British Midland. We are all very relieved that at this stage there will be no redunancies at Belfast.

I would also agree that the company needs to improve its Business Class service, with the fixed business configuration on DO , being very popular amongst the regular travellers. Meal services need to be changed with the hot bits and sandwiches not being served in those cheap looking boxes. I hope the airline will bring back the memories of afternoon tea with scones and devon clotted cream with strawberry jam on the BD089 are long gone!!

The latest 'Better for Business' campaign, looks excellent on paper and I am sure it will be very appealling when fully implemented accross the bases.

Good luck to all my fellow employees who are affected by Wednesday's announcment.