PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy worse than Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2009, 07:59
one post only!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think this thread demonstrates perfectly my fear that we are all f***ed!

CTCcadet was basically saying that flexicrew/brookfield are reducing the T&C's in the industry. The T&C's are now terrible for new starters. As they reduce they will drag down the T&C's for the rest of us. It is happening.

While trying to say this because he/she mentioned law/medicine people took their eye of the ball and turned on him. In fighting started. Bitching. Posturing. I am ok I have a job its your fault. Its not my fault its the system. ETC ETC ETC.

I am not having a go (I am just as guilty of this) but it is what seems to happen. While we argue and bitch the T&C's slide further. Management sit laying plans of total career destruction. We are in the meantime outside in the playground still trying to decide what to do and don't notice the ball we were supposed to be watching has rolled into the middle of the M25!

I fear that by the time everyone realises what is happening and that it WILL affect them it will be too late.

There are just too many battles to be fought and I really doubt now we will win enough of them to make a difference.

0856......is it too early for a large brandy??