PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Academics after CPL - SUGGESTIONS !
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2009, 18:50
guitarboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well i would like to point out that just degrees and certificates dont matter,I mean they surely do till an extent (i.e. make your resume look like a diamond) but the main point is u need to have it in you..

There are many IIT'ans roaming around without jobs.What wrong did they do, they studied 2 years in school for a entrance, cracked the entrance (may have dropped years in the middle) then completed a 4 year Btech and now what??

people complete Software Engineering + BCA and they daymn dont know how to do the normal thngs in the computer that nowadays even a 4th std kid can do.

^^^ These are all facts i know by my own experience.

Believe you me its not just that u have a Btech from IIT mba from IIM and youre the king of the world. it takes hardwork and sincerity.
Even a 3 month certificate can be Awesome for a person who knows what he's talking about and has the enthusiasm.

And FYI the Certificate course being talked about here is After Graduation or even post Grad.

Just do what u think you want to and be focused and sooner or later you'l be where you want to be