PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots pay in EK
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 16:50
muppet in the sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the support and comments Saltaire, much appreciated...

vbrules, from your post I feel that there is a need to clarify some issues....

None of my "cousins" work for emirates as pilots, so they don't have a clue in that department. Please mate, stop demeaning the locals here, they are humans afterall and deserve respect.

As for the website being a rumor network, not facts... That is correct but alot of people here used statements posted here to factor into their decisions into moving to the region.

Now as a matter for the hand that fed you stuff... I will never deny my British routes, Just because I don't have the nationality it doesn't mean I any less British than you vbrules, why did you go to the sandpit??? To make a better living for yourself I assume and you get the luxury of avoiding the taxes from the UK, isn't that ****ting on the hands that fed you as you grew older and they provided you with free health care and education by not giving back??

There alot of people in the UK who are immigrants have done more to the UK than me or you vbrules, do they have citizenship?

As for me to return back to the UK, I can always whenever I want, as I have property there and can always apply for the right of abode.... As for the pork, alcohol, and call of the prayers, go to wembley, and tell me what is the difference between wembley and Karama .

I have been part of unions and all I can say is that they are a waste of time if you are not the best of buddies with the union chiefs.... Then I'm just wasting my hard earned cash so they can go and have a couple rounds of golf with the managment while I'm doing some night run....

Its obvious you have hard feelings against the locals here, and I don't know what they did, but I'm sure that they must have done something to you that definately broke you down to backlash against a guy who is in the same ship as you looking for his best interests at hand without taking advantage of you....

It is a sad state of affairs really.....

BTW I like the dishdashas, they are pretty cool and comfortable