PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 11:27
ryanairpilot42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK!

Lets add some REAL knowlage to the post above

I personaly did base training 4days after my TR, but yes it can take longer, average been 2-3weeks

You get paid after safty pilot is relesed, took me 3 days or 10 sectors, without looking at my training file I think its minimum 8 sectors with safty pilot, I was safty pilot for a kid a couple of weeks ago and he was 18sectors which for him was 6 days flying so just inside 2weeks as he did 12 sectors first week and i was on his 2nd day of his 2nd roster.

then you get paid a lower rate of €35.5 per block hour, as your cheap and need to finish line training to be much use you fly pretty much max hours, so MATH BIT 90hours x 35.5 = €3195 not too bad, take off the first 12 sectors lets say for safty pilot thats still around €2500 more than my mate flying freight who is 3 years in the commpany!

I have been in the company for 2 years now and I have not worked for free! I have a type repayment yes for £475, my average top line this year is £4200 which is divided by 12 to cover the month not flying/earning

i trust that will add some reality to the previous posts.