PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malpractices in WPC - RT EXAM
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2009, 06:41
aviator_aviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Malpractices in WPC - RT EXAM

I just got this mail from a person named maheshon the 17/11/2009 . thought it would be a good idea to share it with you people.

Hello Friends.. Have you wondered why you guys are failing in your RT exam even after putting up hours and hours of effort???

The answer could be that you need to either study more or...........

You haven't met people like Mr Shane and Mr Jose who take money to assure you to get through the Exam...

My brother who has finished his CPL from Australia, came down to India cleared his DGCA exams and waiting to convert his Australian CPL to Indian CPL. I was quite worried on learning that he has failed twice in the RT-Exam held by the WPC, Ministry of Communication. Well maybe he didnt put enough effort!!!! but when i came across this gentlemen Mr. Shane who is also a Flight Instructor at Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, i kind of understood the whole scenario and i wanted to share this with you.....

Their Modus Operandi.......

You pay Rs 30000 to Mr Shane , all advance and he assures that the candidate will clear the exam, he also mentions that he has a lot of contacts in the DGCA and WPC and all the money doesnt just go to him its all a teamwork.

DAY 1 : You reach the classroom at Sancharpuri, Old Airport Road, Hyderabad. A small classroom but plenty of students like you waiting there.. You are introduced there to one Mr. Jose. He is the person who is going to teach you for part one.

The Mystery of Mr. Jose is solved..... He is from Trivandrum. He is a employee of WPC. He is one of the Examiners who is going to take your Part One Exam... SHocked!!!!!!!!!!

He teaches you from the set of WPC original exam papers explaining to you all the situations that you would be expecting in the exam, and if someone isnt that confident he also assures hem telling them that dont worry he will be the only one who will be taking his exam!!! Even more Shocked!!!!!!!!!

Since he gives you all the question papers and all the situations which you actually would be expecting in your exam with all the answers and what replies to give the end result.......

The student who knows nothing... Comes out smiling(sarcastically) from the examination centre saying that it was the same paper that we were taught about, a piece of cake definitely..

For part 2: This guy Mr. Shane teaches the student just what is required (probably the main link Mr. Jose has told him about the expected questions in part 2 also). So part 2 is also definitely a cakewalk....

Well now comes the question why am i exposing this issue now?????

(My brother has passed his RT exam and got the license at Kolkata by the way that i have mentioned above)

But somewhere i was very guilty of whatever had happened.. Someone who is going to be a pilot and bing responsible for so many lives.. and if this is the way things are happening i would prefer Indian Railways.....

I know i have mentioned names here but i have done this so that some people would awake up and take this issue with the authorities and get people like Shane and Jose punished. Till when will you people suffer?? I hope anyone who knows anything which is not legal opens up and exposes it.. This is the only way we are going to move ahead... otherwise their will be no end to the corruption. The rich and people who have contacts will always keep moving up pushing the hardworking and well deserved people all the time. Its the common man who has to fight and i am sure the day is not far when we will have a corruption free system. I also hope that people will definitely come up and take this issue and also open up if they know about some other irregularities...... Lets not be selfish guys...

Mr. Shane and Mr. Jose are conducting classes at the same venue from 20th of november for the exam in december and are even openly advertising about it.

Mr. Shane Instructor at Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy - Hyderabad)

Thanking you,
Mahesh