PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seabourne Airlines
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2009, 03:25
D25guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sherpadriver: I cannot stand people like you. Having spent time with the "natives" of St. Croix myself, I know the place is a crime ridden hole. I do not go to KKK conventions and I do not let my "white" sheets shine through or whatever the hell you said. It is the truth. St. Croix blows! All of your military service is great. I have a lot of respect for folks in the military. But, for a guy that has views like yourself, I wonder how much good you are really doing for our country. It seems like the only "racial" comments have been written in your posts. Everybody else was trying to be civil and talk about an aviation company not a race issue. People cannot even say what they want to say nowadays without getting jumped on.

Anyways, trying to get back on subject, St. Thomas and St. John in my opinion are much better islands. St. Thomas has its share of crime as well. As someone else said, St. John is too high priced for nonsense. Flew on Seaborne a few times. Cool operation. Flew with a guy for a very short period of time that had worked for them. Long hours and bad pay. This was three years ago. Things could have very well changed by now. By the way SD, the Shorts is a baaadd airplane. Lots of fun.