PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2009, 19:32
mathers_wales_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RBS 6 NATIONS

Too be honest i think it's slightly to early to for flights being booked for the 6 Nations.

There has been a large decline in number of movements for these in the last few years. It doesn't really matter if they are home or away as passengers will still need to travel.

For the final game which was a decider last year the airport seemed much quieter than previous years with much smaller aircraft then we have expected from previous years.

Unfortuantly i believe the credit crunch will have an impact but i hope the airport will make the most of the tarmark thats available rather than turn flights away.

Flybe JER 2010

This summer certain rotations were operated by a Jer based aircraft at times and BHD based aircraft on W patterns leaving the BHD as we see it now. I have looked at the times and noticed this.

Tue and Thu rotations originate from CWL
Sat and Sun rotations originate from JER

I would imagine that it will remain either the same as last year or maybe droppped.

My preferance would be to return the BHD as the timings were origionally with x 2 a day 08:55 and evening departure as they seemed very popular especially when the BHD a/c used to operate the CDG.

Last edited by mathers_wales_uk; 21st Nov 2009 at 20:17.