PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unemployed and Underground ...
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2009, 07:21
Wannabe Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if we wannabes can give you ample proof and a list of all the pilots who got into airlines (including AI) with corrupt means and by paying bribes ?

That's a funny one!!! Not that I am doubting it, but if a man caught on camera taking bribes for a defence deal could not be indited then what do you have to make sure that they will be!

Lets start with a question to all who are complaining about paying their way in.

"Can you stand up and say without hesitation that you or your parents (for you, including kindergarden admission) have never bribed/used contacts or attempted to pay speed money to get a job done in India, regardless of how correct you where? Maybe it be a small amount to a parking attendant to let you park illegally or buying a ticket in ""Black"" when in college, or to jump the line when getting your drivers license or using the boot legger for that extra hooch!"

If you can then you have the god given authority to make a stink. If you cannot then you and I are part of a system where the buck stops no where.

So if it is was you or I who had that job (mind you which are very limited especially in a country of a billion) I am sure we would not be posting here.

Cest la vie!