PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unemployed and Underground ...
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2009, 10:49
guitarboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Indair967 : Sir, the matter here is not about us crying for Jobs. We only want a fair trial and in any case every one wants a fair trial, even a murderer.

What Air India did was a Disaster. They simply played us. What Spirit Air / Yash Air and tens others a trying to do is just play us more & hey not to forget Paramount! lol 20+20 Deal!

So basically i can presume that backdoors are happening freely with influence.

All We beg is that 'by chance' if a Company gets a recruitment out, asks us 10k for a sim check 5k for the interview, 3k for registration, 100k just to exist....Atleast we should be sure that its going to be a fair induction. Thats all.

We are humans too. The day i'll be where you are right now, even i would get furious at 20 year olds crying for jobs, but at that moment when I am already in the SYSTEM, Ill make sure that the fair trial is happening and not just worry about my own paycheck at the end of the month.

Quoting what TopTup has been saying all the while : He was asked to pass a guy at the Check when he cudnt even land a plane at 15kts xwind rather crashed 3 times.

If all your "Professional" or may i say "CAPTAIN" PPRuNers are going to let that happen being in the System then the darn system will never change.

Today The Air India pilots are crying cuz they arnt being paid... are you gonna get frustrated at them too for crying for MONEY..?? Are you gonna also tell them to stop bullshi*ting and go back to work.
Just try doing that and you'l get an answer.

Just cuz we are Entry level Nookies doesnt mean we are worth Nothing!