PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unemployed and Underground ...
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2009, 05:45
tangowithtushar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr once upon time there was a chimp and a cpl holder guess who had more brains??

i agree guitarboy..
every other day i get to hear about some influential 250 hr cpl crook barging his way into the cockpit im still flummoxed as to how it happens. i spoke to a commander in Indigo who has a daughter sitting with a cpl for 7 months,i asked him "if there is even a remote chance of someone paying his way to an airline job or his minister uncle getting him one"... he said "if contacts could get someone a job my daughter wont be sitting idle depressed i have my say in the right places but still the result is in front of you"
but still these"captan sahibs" and "shahrukhans" as they are popularly called in this forum seem to have their way..
as for me the last post by indair in "indian aviation vacancy thread" was a final whistle, the last reality check..
with no funds left for fi rating ive got my alternate plans chalked out and a "dreamy eyed tushar" locked up tight..

as for for the "expat bashing" "sharukhans" i can only in amazement

p.s. ive been bombarded with"unemployed cpl holder " jokes on my cells phone but instead of being a tragedy king i prefer to enjoy the humor and treat the reality with not a pinch but a pound of salt