PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Managing Expectations? How long is BA taking to respond to complaint e-mails?
Old 19th Nov 2009, 18:58
ExXB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Managing Expectations? How long is BA taking to respond to complaint e-mails?

My redemption bookings (2 PNRs out to YVR, back from LAX) have both had my seat assignments screwed up. I called the Executive Club (in Bremen) who tell me that don't know why the changes were made, they don't know why I wasn't advised of the change but they can't do anything.

On both flights I booked, and had confirmed 28BC (Emergency exit row). On the YVR flight I now have 28CD (i.e. two aisle seats) but on the LAX flight I've got 28BG (i.e. 4 seats inbetween).

Bremen told me to complain on the BA web-site, which I did. I got a speedy acknowledgement followed about an hour later with a second message telling me to contact the Executive Club (even though I had said I had already done so) and gave me the tollfree number (same one I had used). I responded saying the Executive Club could not help me. That was on Monday, today is Thursday and I've heard nothing more.

So how long should I wait? Any thoughts on my next steps would also be appreciated!