PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2009, 12:54
EX TERMINATOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drifting

Dear KC130DESERTFLYER, Fat Clemenza and the rest,
I do agree that there is a drift from the core issue, being the truth about PJ and what the existing employment conditions are like there. After all, our aim is to let the truth be known to those who do not know it or perhaps know a part of it. This is only fair whether it is for the purpose of those attempting to work for PJ, or those still being cheated by the management. I happen to personally know Fat Clemenza and KC130Desretflyer. Both are typical foreign employees who have been seeking better opporunities for themselves, and in pusuing this they have both been working hard. It is OK to have different points of view, and even argue, but I hate to lose any of them in the pursuit of the main course of our core issue. You both have valuable information. Please. let us use it to save the rest. It is for valuable inputs in this forum that we have succeeded in seeing less of the low class comments and misleading information by the Deeb's. Haven't you noticed that Faris Deeb (DUBAI981) and his middle brother Ihsan Deeb have been made speechless and been swallowing their tongues for quite sometime? Truth must have been rather painful for them. This, together with the fact that they had no arguments or points to use in order to defend their collapsing empire, made others advise them not to show themselves up by trying to respond to the numerous well delivered inputs by professionals and caring individuals.
I do hope that the individual, who is still seeking information as he contemplates joining PJ, will read the various relevant threads carefully and do his research well before making any decision.
Finally, I do agree with Fat Clemenza that the "White Knight" would only be able to save this company by getting rid of the Deeb's. Then, and only then would there be hope for a better future for the decent and honest employees who deserve better chances.
Finally, honesty and decency shall live and prevail even if after a long struggle with the evil.