PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 7
Thread: MANCHESTER - 7
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2009, 22:59
Adola69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ditherspoons !

With the decrease in movements and runway opening times, those ATC chaps have decided that they to may be opening up a rather Upmarket bar on the old 23L / 05R control desk. Various names for this bar have been suggested such as "Slippery when wet " , or "Hollier than thou & 23R" and even "What's an ILS then " !

Retail outlets on the way in will sell various mementoes of Airport memorabilia such as, the remains of the many holes in 23R and taxiway A.
A Flight progress strip of an inbound Fed-Ex MD-11.
A choice of now defunct Flight Plans will be available from Malaysian Airlines, El Al, South African, China Airlines, Qantas, Alitalia, Air Portugal, Iberia, Air Baltic, Egyptair, Syrian Air, Air Algerie, Air Canada, British Eagle, Hunting Clan, Tradair, Air Links, and our very own Mercury Airlines and many more to follow!

Prize draws will take place on a regular basis to 'Ride out' with those Hot-Pour boys. Many holes to fill, so lots of opportunitys, tickets - A pound !

Also replicas of the Town-Halls within the Greater Manchester Area. All poceeds from these sales in particular will go direct to the councils themselves, as they will not be seen subsiding the local " Global Warming Polutant" (Well they never have done as far as I know, so why change?)

I could go on but I'll shut -up now.
Do we have any takers??