PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2009, 22:32
Bambe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That sounds horrible but that would make sense. Why would EZY carry on paying for cadets where Ryanair gets money from hiring them.
For those thinking of CTC, please don't get yoursel involved now, wait at least 6 months simply to see what happens to those currently in the holding pool.
If now sounds like a good time to start a training, I would'nt rush into CTC until I see if cadets have to pay for their TR.
My 2 cents? I am convinced Brookfield (or any similar kind of bullst ) will be the normal way into the industry.
The latest email from the management couldn't be clearer. The future looks bright on the long term () but the down side is that cadets will have to contribute through their TR.... I personnaly read : BRING US ANOTHER 30K.

Zk-pontius, some people are simply desperate about flying a jet. I personnaly think that if cadets are to pay for their TR, CTC will provide them with a funding solution (such as the old unsecured HSBC) as it is in their own interest to get as many cadets as possible online.

Funding is a secondary problem, the main one being that the industry is turning mad. A pilot shouldn't pay for a TR.