PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Stage 2 in HK in Dec
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2009, 04:37
vaibhav

hey guys

just wanted a bit more information about the interview stage 1 .. like some more questions and ideas on what to prepare about the airline information ,company general knowledge , company history , types of aircraft and a few more.

i have the stage one lined up pretty soon and i am nervous to the core .. i have not yet received the aviation knowledge handbook .. but as i read .. i have a PPL and have completed my CPL theory subjects ( CASA ) , so the questions will be up to what i should know ..

is the aircraft model placed on the table has a Cathay painted livery .. ? ( just a thought )

i have been reading a lot about the stage one interviews . but i still don't have a very clear picture ,

because i received an e-mail from "Cathay recruitment" stating that there will be only two parts to the stage one interview .. part 1 written multiple choice and part 2 face to face interview .. ( part 1 reasoning , gk , bak etc ) ( part 2 personal and technical questions ) ..

is that it ... what about the psycho motor or psychometric tests .. ??

i have also heard that there is a numerical test and a presentation ?? does it happen during the stage one ..

cheers people