PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai Airshow 2009
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2009, 03:27
h3dxb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mirdiff Cat strangler, you say you have located the Mirdiff Cat strangler?
Damn, when the cat strangler is in Mirdiff, I think I saw her yersterday. Was a local female, sitting in front of Spinneys and trying to strangle a white persian cat with a lash. Poor Furball.....

Anyhow, was on the airshow, OK I'm not a pilot, I have a profession and got a ticket from a client. Had to grap a free bag, to have enough space for all these free presents. Still struggling today, which pin I will wear...

Lot of military stuff to buy. Was interested in the Typhoon, but didn't get a good discount. Every time this F22 was to loud, even when Jetnoise makes me horny, this skipped the deal.

Anyhow ,went off with 2 Aerlington machine guns for my H3, now I have free way on the Sheik Zayed Road.

Impressive was the A380, OK You cannot go in (invitation only) but what the f&ck , we have already five. Had a look on the displayplane from EY (EK has nothing there, all flying, thats why we have to buy another 100 or so). Anyhow there was a displaycaptain who was also head of recruitment for flightcrew, dropped all the business cards from my pilot friends, this will be fun when they figure out....that they can earn more money there

Maybe I'll go once more tomorrow, still interested in this Typhoons

Have fun