PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Stage 2 in HK in Dec
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2009, 18:03
Wings1123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes this is the CX Cadet program I'm referring to, sorry. I heard there's a waiting period for DESO/DEFO.

Initial (based on my own interview) = know the JKI booklet inside out because the questions on the tech test will be purely based on that plue 5 cx related questions. pretty basic, I think I overstudied this part (longest aircraft, cx fleet, etc)
Reasoning test: cannot be studied...
Interview: know yourself...just be honest, why do you want to be a pilot, why CX, can you support yourself in HK, etc. Tech questions will solely be based on your hours, I'm between my PPL and CPL so it was a mix of everything...drag, aircraft identification (what type of aircraft is this model on the table), DALR vs. SALR, turbulence, wind shear. I know I'm being vague but, studying your fundamentals is key...I knew my stuff but had brain farts throughout 50% of the interview.

Hope that helps, PM if you need more details but since it's next week, I would reall y suggest to review things that you know well and ace that part because you can say "I don't know" to the stuff you know you're at a lost