PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 17th Nov 2009, 17:23
tina.florent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey

I'm here from the beginnig of October and I must tell you guys it's not like the rumours on the net.
You may find some people that yes will say that is difficult, that the management/trainers/CS/CSD's are a pain in the ass, but don't belive all what others told you. You should trust your own oppinions after being here and after you did this experimenton your own.
I have to recognise that the Company is a very strict one, and has lots of regulations like being home earlier than 03.am, not having visitors in your accomodation after 10-11 p.m.,also grooming IS very important to them, the trainig is quite intens,etc... It's like what for someone is totally unpleasant, may be soooo normal for someone else.Depends of what kind of life you are used with. If your are a party guy,desperate for a drink,smoking,s*x,etc )) Doha is clearly not for you, but if you understand that is a muslim country, where for them is so normal to have restrictions, and you came here for a career and also for having fun with new friends, Yes Doha is for you.
You can have some sort of fun even here, cause we have pools,gyms, recreation areas, discounts for a lot of things and places, everyone treats you different 'cause you'r a cabin crew,etc ....
So...take the chance and come!

p.s If there are any romanians (or other nationality) that will attend the OD from Bucharest, I wish you all the luck in the world, give your best and enjoy this experience!