PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus A320 Contracts
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2009, 08:05
the grim repa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOOLS of the trade!!!

I have held my piece for long enough.It chills me to the core to see both the camel and slime shoddy on here professing themselves to be the panel of experts on all things industrial.what a bunch of self serving toe-rags.everyone that has eyes can see that astreaus are being used by a.l. as staff breakers and that is morally indefensible.For our two airheads,being so long in the company of mol has most likely distorted their views of morality.For slime,you don't need to come on here and tell us how "the boss" assures you that your job is "safe",unless you do not believe him.No doubt in true ryanair style you two numpties will be well looked after having done mol's biding and stitching us,your colleagues up.LHC is not mol,but some gormless jackass who bleats on continously about his navy days and could not even keep his training command.as for the othe ex bmi cuckoo,well nuff said.slime send on the missus,or is she busy sorting out the B.A. cabin crew with her expert knowledge.Two clowns never made a circus boys!!!