PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Validation Pilots put Icelandair and Jar pilots out work
Old 15th Nov 2009, 14:09
rafael767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DA50Driver,

Why would you decide to write about my English? You should have a look at your grammar!? I speak Four, Yes 4 Languages. So, Please write something regarding this thread. Or spend some time with your wife and Kids!! As, I can see you have over 100 posts!!

This problem of the three Non JAR pilots will soon be fixed. The Icelandair pilots will remove the Mauritius/Canadian and other two pilots very soon. Seems like the unemployed icelandair pilots didn't know that the 3 Smartlynx pilots did not have a NON JAR license and were using very old validations.

Also, With the steady stream of complaints about the Smartlynx Mauritius Fleet Chief. Who continues to knock the working practices of the Icelnadair pilots!! (Not in front of their faces.) Makes it easy to remove him.

When Smartlynx simply finished the 767 pilots without notice and termination pay. This PG Fleet Chief did absolutely nothing?!! More to the fact he was instrumental in making his bed in SB airlines because he knew the Smartlynx plan of finishing the 767 pilots long before it actually happened.

So lets see if he can now find a job amongst all the people he has hurt.. pi**** on in the past!!

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND