PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus A320 Contracts
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2009, 10:35
ska-bearbaiter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually Rainboe, the name's not Ski-bearbaiter, its Ska-bearbaiter..... you know, Ska as in Scab. But then again I'm not surprised you missed it as you seem to have developed a convenient blind spot on this thread to any references to scab labour, Union busting tactics, or the looting of jobs your company is currently involved in.

You are quite happy to waffle on incessantly about just about anything EXCEPT the very issues at the heart of your company's latest endeavours. You certainly havent answered the questions I asked you in my last post.

And you know, being the company willing to sell its morals for the cheapest price is really nothing to crow about.

But then again you could probably use it in your next marketing campaign:

"Look at us, we'll do anything for money"

And make no mistake, despite your assertions to the contrary, I would have no problem saying any of these things to your face. I stand by everything I have written on this thread to you. My conscience is clear. I do not write with disappearing ink so that my posts mysteriously vanish after a few days/hours.

Would you however, have the gall to look any of the Aer Lingus pilots in the face and say,

"Hey we're stealing your jobs and you know what, its gonna be a pleasure to watch"

which is basically what you've said on this thread under the veil of anonymity afforded by this site.

I think ultimately that its sad that for some reason you have allowed your moral compass to be bent to such an extent that either you just cant see, or you refuse to allow yourself to see, the damage and human cost your company's involvement with Aer Lingus will have to those you would once have called your brothers.........

The Ska-bearbaiter