PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 14th Nov 2009, 15:43
flygirl85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ sick_of_being_here

i can totally understand what youre saying, and i think its really nice of you to take the time and share with the rest of the people on this forum what happened. i would have done the same thing as you, just because youre new on the team you shouldnt be treated like that. as a matter of fact, they should be esp. understanding because obviously youre new and dont know exactly how everything works yet. i would even take that up to the next level because you shoudnt have to resign because of some likes that. your superiors are supposed to help you out and support you, not bully you. if he gets away bullying people like that hes gonna do it to all new staff, not just you. its absolutely ridiculous, dont take it. stick up for your rights, you deserve to be treated with respect, no matter how short or long youve been in the company for. and btw, i think "sucking up" these things will end up making you depressed so i dont recommend doing that cause you havent done anything wrong. miserable people just looove making other people miserable. hope you feel better soon