PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Speedy Boarding Warning
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2009, 12:03
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Redsnail-You are correct 1D is a designated emergency exit seat but E/F are not. An able bodied member of the wheelchair users party can use 1D.

I'm glad you have experienced few problems with speedy boarding but it frequently does go wrong at our outstations for a lot of our pax and Boss Raptors post is typical of that. In fact it goes wrong so regularly that EZY were forced to put in the clauses they have on their website as a result of pax and CC feedback.

Getoutofmygalley you are correct I should have worded my post differently and put "should" instead of "would" have been aware. However communication issues usually apply more frequently at our outstations......in my experience anyway. Personally I have never as yet had a problem in the UK but I may just be lucky.

FF2 how the situation arose is something that customer services would investigate. IMHO however it arose it should not then have become your problem as a speedy boarder and you deserved better than the treatment you apparently recieved.

We need more pax like you!!

LCD