PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 14th Nov 2009, 05:30
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am SHOCKED at peoples attitudes here..."just accept it you are junior crew....what were you expecting?.....etc etc"!!!
BULLSH1T!!!!

There is a thing called respect...what happens in Qatar is a total lack of and major bullying! The problem with Qatar is no one has the balls to stand up against it! I was there, saw it all and always stood up for myself and made sure that those people who were guilty of such were dressed down and taken from the pedistal so that they never attempted such petty and cowardice behaviour again!!!

My opinion is if a crew member is rude to me, then they have the ability to be rude to the passenger so you go straight to the CS or CSD and you advice them as such....because if the passenger complains it will be the CS or CSD who gets in trouble first (especially of the pax doesnt mention the name, they will go straigh to the incharge) so as a cabin manager and people manager it is up to them to deal with the said person and deal with it correctly! None of this "cultural misunderstanding" bull!

I have now been working for BA for many years...I NEVER see that sort of disrespect to crew. New crew are dealt with kid gloves and supported 100%! If there is a problem the entire crew generally soon hear about it and make sure that the culprit does not get away with it before the trip ends....rarely will it ever go further then the Jetty (which is how all ADULT situations should be dealt with) but if it does happen to go further then you know that person does not belong in the job!

Sadly Qatar Airways is full of little Hitler syndrom (basically crwe thinking they are the Chief! LOL!) and it will only be weeded out by the strong and righteous!