PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus A320 Contracts
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2009, 11:19
ska-bearbaiter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rainboe,

You really have me confused now. First you put yourself forward as as some sort of self appointed spokesperson for Cuckoostraeus in this venture then whinge when anyone has a pop at you, saying you actually have nothing to do with it....

You then admit you have shown misjudgement....One should not have indulged in discussion, but just let matters follow their natural course. Time to rectify the mistake.......

Does any of this sound familiar to you yet? Or has someone else been posting using your name?

And now youre back! Now you're actually rubbing your hands together with glee at the prospect of me losing my job.

It is going to be a pleasure to see this operation bed in
Whilst some people can empathise with an out of work pilot being desperate enough for a job, that he'd trample over a fellow pilot to get their job, you are simply rubbernecking at the scene of an attempt at union busting, with the prostective looting of my job and 99 others. .....and are you actually grinning?

I'm sure BALPA must be really proud to have you as a member...

Great to see you back on this thread...because you have rhetoric to excuse everything , answers for everyone, so I want to know this:-

What words have you got for me as I stand here poised to have MY job stolen from under me?

And what words have you got for my kids, with Christmas just on the horizon?

And maybe youve got some words for my bank manager and mortgage provider as I struggle to figure out how on earth I'm going to keep my house when my wage disappears?

Oh, and I'd love to know what words you have for IFALPA?

Rainboe, I'm all ears....

The Ska-bearbaiter