PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Speedy Boarding Warning
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2009, 21:59
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FF2 - it might be worth you contacting EZY customer service and asking for a refund for your speedy boarding on this route.

It states on easyjet's own website that speedy boarders are given priority over the special assistance group and you pay to have your choice of seat which you were moved from on this occasion.

The SCCM would have been aware there were special assistance pax boarding early on the turnaround as this would have been communicated by the ground staff. He/she could have blocked these seats ensuring you did not sit in them. We are actually not supposed to do this officially but it does prevent the problem you have just described and I do it all the time. You would then have probably chosen either the overwings or 1ABC on boarding and got the legroom you paid for.

Seats 1E/F are the seat of choice for a wheelchair user as they have a little more space and are near the loo's. It sounds to me that you were a lot more accomodating than some pax would have been and I am sorry this was not acknowledged with good grace on board.

Explain the situation to customer services. IMHO you should be refunded.

Good luck!!